Enrich your campaigns with new weapons for The Frontier! This free sourcebook includes 5 new guns, each with 6 variants:
- The Phalanx, an exotic needler that provides perimeter defence to prevent enemies from overpowering you.
- The Punisher, a rare assault rifle that returns fire to those who dare to strike you.
- The Wabbit, a rare grenade that bounces around and sprays deadly fire.
- The Wildcard, a rare combat shotgun that can switch between two types of elemental damage.
- The X-caliber, an uncommon combat magnum with a secondary barrel firing hi-explosive rounds.
Free download at DriveThru RPG
Now available at DriveThru RPG!
Ordinary people can have a go at being a hero, but the Bodyguard has the skill, the guts and the implanted energy shield to be the ultimate protector.
The Bodyguard is a new class for the Frontier. This veteran survivor is prepared to take a bullet for his comrades, which doesn’t sound like a terrible idea as he is also equipped with a damage-absorbing energy shield. What’s even better, there are always new ways to use the shield’s quantum field to pull off impressive tricks like teleporting. And, to top things off, there are juicy details on the special cores that can be found to upgrade a shield’s power to new levels of awesomeness.
If you want a taste at what the Bodyguard is capable off, grab a free preview going up to 3rd level right here.
The first “monster sourcebook” for The Frontier is now available at DriveThru RPG! Guardians of the Past introduces no less than nine new creatures left behind by the Prometheans to guard their most important secrets. Guardians range from level 3 to level 9, and their advanced energy weaponry and rapid health regeneration will make them a match for even the most seasoned and well-equipped player parties. Continue reading “Guardians of the Past”